Many of us have old iPods lying around the house. Playlist for Life can pass these to people creating a playlist for their loved ones or to care homes for the use of residents.
Please return each one to its factory settings and seal in an envelope, along with any spare battery charger or cables. Send with the correct postage to:
Playlist for Life
3, Castle Court,
Further ideas for iPod collections
- Ask your local school to organise an iPod collection.
- See if your church could come up with some.
- Have an iPod whip-round in the office.
- Ask anyone you know organising a concert or any other gathering to invite people to bring along a used iPod.
- Host your own event to encourage others to donate old iPods or related equipment. To learn more about these events, go to Fundraise.
You can download posters and leaflets to help you advertise events and collection.
If you would like us to pass on a used iPod for the construction of a playlist, go to Apply for a Used iPod page.