In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, most of our volunteer activities are currently on hold. If you would like to be notified of future volunteering opportunities, please register your interest and we will drop you a line when we have an update.
There are still ways you can help raise awareness of the power of music for dementia whilst the need for social distancing continues. There are 850,000 people living with dementia in the UK and our biggest challenge is that many still do not know that a personal playlist could help.
Here are some thing you can do to help spread the word:
- Follow us on social media and liking and sharing posts you find interesting and useful. You’ll find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and our YouTube channel.
- Sign up to our newsletter to receive news on our latest resources and campaigns.
- Tell family, friends and contacts about the power of playlists and point them towards our Playlist for Life website and encourage them to follow us on social media.
- Share our resources page with family, friends and colleagues – it’s packed full of guidance and activities to get people started building personal playlists.
- Read about our Help Point packs and share information about our free resources with local community organisations you think could be interested in giving out our free leaflets and workbooks to the people they support.