If you’d like to help us to raise awareness of Playlist for Life please feel free to download our campaign materials below and print as required.
Please note that we are unable to provide hard copies of these materials and would greatly appreciate it if you could download and print as many of the materials available you wish to use.
We also encourage you to design your own promotional materials for your Playlist for Life event and have provided a copy of our logo to use when doing so. Please ensure that you abide by the guidelines for using our logo when doing so.
If you are planning to campaign and/or fundraise on behalf of Playlist for Life please contact us and let us know. We will do our best to fully support your activities/events and we will help to raise awareness of them via our website and social media space. Thank you.
- Playlist for Life: Poster (pdf file)
- Playlist for Life: Leaflet (pdf file)
- Playlist for Life: iPod Donation Drive (pdf file)
- Playlist for Life: Sponsorship Form (pdf file)
- Playlist for Life Logo (pdf file)
- Playlist for Life Logo Guidelines (pdf file)
Raising money or finding equipment to donate can be difficult to do alone. But there are plenty of other ways to help.
You can fundraise for Playlist for Life by taking part in iPod Donation Drives and local events, or have fun organising your own.
From big events with family and friends to fast and simple cash-raisers that are easy and great fun, get all the fundraising ideas you need to get started right here.
iPod Donation Drive
- As part of our aspiration to help people obtain the equipment needed to create and deliver a loved one’s playlist for life, we will be hosting local iPod Donation Drives, where you can come along and donate any new or used iPods and equipment and learn more about our work. You can also apply to volunteer at these events and even offer to co-host one at your own place of work.
- Keep an eye out for iPod Donation Drives in your local area (see our latest ‘News and Events’ ).
- For further information about participation or co-hosting, Contact Us by email.
Collect iPods and Equipment
- Our campaign materials are designed to support you in collecting new and used iPods and equipment from family and friends. Or why not go further? You can also collect from schools, universities, churches and local businesses. Best to ask permission, though.
Set yourself a Challenge
- Why not set yourself a challenge and raise funds through sponsorship money? You can walk or cycle to work, run a marathon, sky dive or take the stairs every day if you work in a tall building. Go on – you can do it
Have some fun
- Have a bake-off or a coffee morning, host a quiz night or ball, organise a car boot sale or a fancy dress day at work. Grow a beard, wear face paint to work every day or dye your hair. Whatever you decide to do, make it fun.
- If you are collecting money on our behalf, remember to download and complete our sponsor form and send all sponsorship money by cheque to the address listed below. Remember you can also set up your own JustGiving webpage to raise funds for whatever challenge, event or activity you take part in.
Tell us what you do
- Whatever you decide to do for your fundraising, we would love to hear about your ideas and see your photos. Why not tell us the story in YOUR SPACE / Submit a Story?
- Remember, we can provide all the support and information to help make your fundraising a success. For further information please Contact Us.
All donations should be made payable to Playlist for Life and sent to the following address:
Playlist for Life (Fundraiser)
3, Castle Court,